Thursday, July 4, 2013

On learning Python and more

Well, I've finished Rosalind's Python Village.  It was pretty easy.  It didn't go into much depth.  I've learned more about reading and writing files.  This complements my first "Coding the Matrix" lesson.
It appears Rosalind will now track more with my "Computational Molecular Evolution" course than with "Coding the Matrix", at least for now.

I'm near my limits right now.  It's going to be hard to track and remember all of this stuff.  I'll try to figure out how to format the additional pages.  I don't particularly want to create separate pages as one big blob.  I'd like to put the gadgets on the secondary pages rather than all on the front page.  I'll do now and fix later, or rather I'm running out of steam for this evening, I'll do tomorrow night and fix later.

I don't think I'll have much time for foldit for awhile.  I'm down to just getting some points on each puzzle.  I'm guessing the courses will help me with protein alignments.  Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment