Saturday, February 16, 2013

While trying to start a new blog I found ScareResources.blogspot.com and WorkForAll.blogspot.com were both used.  I gave up and repurposed an old blog of mine.  I need a new URL but this will do for now.  I have to start focusing my efforts, I'm not getting any younger.

From now on I'll focus on participatory economics for a better tomorrow.

I'll need some help.  While I lean left politically I prefer working solutions to idological solutions.

ScareResources.blogspot.com when nowhere.

WorkForAll.blogspot.com led to www.WorkForAll.org.  This looks like a promising beginning.  http://www.workforall.org/drupal/references/WFA%20study%20English.pdf hasn't been updated since the global meltdown.  Things are never easy.  My left leaning notions tell me the story isn't quite as portrayed but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment